Wednesday 13 May 2009

Something new from VOTB


It's not often you get to hang out in a forest with a group of musicians, in full make-up and costume. So when I was asked to shoot the latest set of promotional shots for VOTB I couldn't resist. It was a full on day, having to work hand in hand with a film director and producer. We had to coordinate my still shots around the band's video, which was being shot on the same day. It had to have a separate look to the film whilst retaining a similar feel. I'll keep you posted as to the film's launch.

VOTB, better known as Voice of the Bomb, are a talented band that look comfortable on a stadium stage. I keep your eyes on these guys...Download Festival, I wouldn't be surprised.

This was a fantastic opportunity to try out my new lensbaby and rethink the way I work. You just can't do normal with this lens. Have a look for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment